Teo auf Sizilien.

Teo auf Sizilien.

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010

9 days & then: Italy, I'm coming.!

Gosh, I haven't written something, since I don't know when :). But now.
Okay. there are 9 days left and I can't wait to get up and say: Today is the day!
I had a grad summer but to be honest I want it to end. All of my friends are back to school or a year abroad & I feel kinda lonely. I think most of the things i had to finish before leaving are done now. The only things left are meeting some friends & enjoying time with my family. ah and don't forget: to go a last time shopping here :D.
yeah. I'm really excited to leave but I kinda have a stange feeling the last couple of days. I thing I start to realize how much I'm gonna miss my family. :(
Ah, well. :) I gotta concentrate on the positive things.

Like I said. 9 days & then: Italy, I'm coming! :)♥

2 Kommentare:

  1. jaja du arme bist ganz allein in hamburg;) ich komm mal schnell vorbei:D
    wuaah nur noch 8 tage und dann sitzen wir schon im flieger auf dem weg nach roma!
    ti amo♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hihi jaa :).. ich kanns auch kaum erwarten & die mittlerweile 6 tage halte ich auch noch aus =)

    AntwortenLöschen